Tuesday, January 1, 2013

XoXo 2012! Hi 2013!

2012 was an absolutely wonderful year.  Here are some of the highlights:

Bachelorette Cruise

Best night ever!
Chris and I were MARRIED! 




We honeymooned to St. Lucia:


And then we were in weddings:
The Lombardi wedding!

Cam and Meg's wedding

Brad and Amanda's wedding!
Brian and Mary's Wedding

I began working at Pure Barre and went to training:


We also visited Chicago to see coldplay:

Had visitors:
The Kersey's came to help us move in!
Mom and Hal came to check out the new condo
Josh and Sarah came up!
Ginny and Eric
Mom and Hal came for my Birthday!
And lots more!  2012 was a year full of weddings and love.

Here's a fun questionaire I got from Kelly's Corner:


1. What are you most thankful for?

2. What were the highlights of 2012 for you?

3. What are you hoping for in 2013?

4. What were some of your favorites of 2012? (Clothes, movies, songs, TV shows, )

5. Who was God to you in 2012? (and if He was nothing to you - please be honest. You don't need to give sunday school answers. I want to be able to pray that He will be something to you this year!)


So here are my answers:
1.  I am most thankful for marrying Chris.  I never imagined marrying such a wonderful, fun, smart, caring and responsible man!

2.  The highlights are listed above.

3.  In 2013 I am hoping to
-Graduate with my Masters in Biochemistry and Molecular Biology
-Learn to me a little more organized and clean
- Take a few fun trips with Chris
- Continue to grow the friendships the Lord has blessed me with

4.  My favorites: Tunics, Lululemon, all Pure Barre playlists, Revenge, New Girl, Homeland, Smash,

5.  The Lord was my savior.  The one who came and paid my debt so that I could have a relationship with Him and eternal life.  He was the source of my great many blessings!

2012 seriously was the most happy, joyful and fun year I've had!  Can't wait to bring in 2013 :)

No comments:

Post a Comment