Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Beach in December

So Friday, Chris left for a bachelor party in Orlando, so I had 2 days to entertain myself.  The first day I drove over to Tampa and hung out with Lindsay for the day.  I dropped annabelle off at her house  She has 3 other small dogs so Annabelle was in heaven!  Lindsay and I had the perfect day! We went to lunch at a cute local restaurant, she drove me to St. Pete and showed me around her work.  She's a nurse at the all children's hospital in St. Pete and from the looks of it, it doesn't get any better than that!!  Then I took her to a Pure Barre class!! It's always nerve wracking taking friends to PB for the first time, but Linds was a champ and I think she loved it.

After that, I drove down to Ponce Inlet beach which is south of Daytona Beach to meet my dad, his fiance Susan and her kids Catherine and Ethan.  I got there late Friday night so we only had time to hang out and talk for a bit.  The next day we woke up to a cloudy, chilly day.  Dad talked me into a morning run and by the time we were done, the sun had come out and it was a beautiful, sunny and warm day.  We spent the day on the beach laying out in the sun! I finished my Nicholas Sparks book, The Best of Me.  OMGosh it was awesome!!!  Catherine and I went on a long walk and it was so nice getting to talk with her.

When we were sunned out, we came in, showered and went to dinner.  It was a lovely beach vacation and I'm thankful I was able to have it!


My friend for the day
Waiting for dinner!
Dad saying goodbye

No comments:

Post a Comment