Monday, September 10, 2012

Anniversary!

This weekend was Juli and I's 1 year anniversary! We met each other last year at the seminary fall festival.
Love Juli!
We really didn't start to hang out until our community groups merged and Juli, Jenna and I started becoming accountability partners. But since we've started meeting, I felt an instant connection with her!
 Through the engagement, wedding and newly wed seasons, Juli has been my confidant.  She's the one I've asked the hard/awkward questions and she's challenged me to remain accountable to all that the Lord has taught me.   My favorite Juli challenge is when she was meditating on Heb 12:14 "
Make every effort to live in peace with all men and to be holy; without holiness no one will see the Lord.
  I so love to find the way around rules and with that verse, there's no way around it.  We should make every effort to live at peace with one another- not just as much effort as they deserve or we can muster...  So and praise be to God that she is faithful and in love with our Lord enough to challenge me in these ways and to answer my questions in encouraging and loving ways.

I also love her and Kody's relationship- and Chris and I love hanging out with them.

In a few short days Juli is going to become a mama! I'm so unbelievably excited to meet Liv it's not funny!  But I'm even more excited to watch Kody and Juli morph in to the wonderful parents I know they're going to be.

Happy 1 year Juli!

No comments:

Post a Comment