Monday, August 6, 2012

Trip to Orlando for Amanda's Last Fling!

Thursday I flew down to Orlando for Amanda's Bachelorette night.  Thursday night and Friday day though, K and Linds came down and we had a relaxed girls night!  We stayed at a fun hotel and Thursday night we shared 2 bottles of wine and just talked, giggled and shared our lives with each other.  I seriously love these girls and it was such a blessing to sit and talk in person for hours!  The next day we went to the pool, and then headed to Park Ave, a really cute place in Orlando.  We had lunch and then shopped and shopped! 
Love my K!

Linds!

After a fun filled day

The Lilly store got us... We all found some fun things.  We had such a fun and relaxed afternoon.  When Amanda got off work, she met us for dinner. We had some yummy sushi!

So happy to be with the Bride!

From there, Linds and K and I hugged goodbye and went our separate ways.  

Amanda and I went back to her new home and she showed me around.  It's so cute! Then we went back to her house and did our nails and watched Sex and the City!  

The next day we ran some errands and then Amanda's MOH Lindsay and I went to the hotel the bachelorette party was happening and began decorating.  Later on everyone started showing up.  We had some drinks, took some pictures and then headed out to dinner. 
The lovely Bride and I!

Future Mrs. Bogle

The group after dinner!

 From dinner we began the real fun!  Amanda had a great night and I'm so happy for her!

No comments:

Post a Comment