Monday, July 30, 2012

Fun Times

The last few weeks have been so much fun for Chris and I.  Chris has been off from school and he is the best stay at home dad (to annabelle) ever!  He's taken over all cooking, cleaning and shopping! 

A yummy meal I came home to last week!
We had a busy week last week- went to see Batman with our CG, went to trivia night with some friends and then they came over to to play Catan
They brought their dog Brooks too, so Annabelle had a playmate!

This weekend we really just hung out with each other a lot.  Chris helped me with some statistics (I'm taking an online course really quickly),  I practiced a lot of Pure Barre (I'm hoping to be testing out soon)!

It was one of my favorite weekends I've had so far! Lucky to be married to the man of my dreams :)
The Princess needed a bath! 
Anna loves the olympics!
Love him too much!

No comments:

Post a Comment