Sunday, May 20, 2012

Wedding #1

This weekend, Chris and I traveled back to Fl to take part in Chris's old, good friend, Matt's wedding.  Matt was in our wedding 2 months ago and Chris was a groomsmen in Matt's wedding this weekend.  

To get the best flights, we flew into Tampa.... Which means I got to see two of my besties!!  Carly was sweet enough to drive from Tampa to Sanford to pick me up from the airport and then take me back to her apt.  It was so great getting to spend the night with Carly! I got to see her life: where she lives, where she goes out, where she works, everything.  It's weird that she's my bff and she's lived there for 7 months and this was the first time I'd seen it.  She has her room and apt fixed up SO cute!  
We stayed up wayyy late into the wee hours of the morning talking.  
The next day I went to work with her! It was fun seeing how legit her work place is! 
Carly and I outside of the Deloitte Building
When she went into work, another bff, Lindsay who's a nurse was just getting off so she met me for coffee right by Carly's office! I had such a great time catching up with her and hearing how she's doing!
Me and my adorable Linds!


After we were done with breakfast, Chris and his good friend Dan met up with us,  picked me up and the 3 of us made our way to Ponte Vedre!

My good friend Katie and her husband Sean live in PV so we stayed at their house.  Sadly they weren't there... The love birds are celebrating their 1 year anniversary in Cali!  But we enjoyed having a beautiful home to stay in!  That afternoon we went to the rehearsal and rehearsal dinner.  YuMMMm was the food good!! We had such a great time at the dinner!
Chris and I with the Bride and Groom!

The next morning I got up and went to get my nails done with the bride and her bridesmaids and then hung out with them until they left to get ready.  By then, Chris's good friends Josh and Bill and Josh's gf Sarah were in town so they came to Katie and Seans and we all got to hang out before the wedding.  

The wedding was absolutely beautiful and perfect and the reception was a darn blast!  We danced the night away!

The perfect couple 
Chris and the Groom!
Chris and I after dancing the night away
Chris and his bffs



No comments:

Post a Comment