Wednesday, December 21, 2011

What I'm Loving Wednesday

This is my first time doing this, but I am linking up with Jamie This Kind of Love for "What I'm Loving Wednesdays"


I am loving my break off from school!  Been able to just hang out with the families and it's SO nice :)

I am loving being engaged, and all of the wedding festivities, including a gorgeous Christmas shower we just had given to us by close family friends.


I love being engaged the same time as some of my besties!

I love my baby girl, Annabelle

I love Christmas time!  

I love my handsome fiance, Chris :)  And that we got to visit each others home on our break...


It's a good Wednesday... There's lots I'm loving!

2 comments:

  1. Girl you are too cute!! Love your gifts! Congratulations :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didn't know you had a blog! Congrats on your engagement, and Merry Christmas to you as well! :)

    ReplyDelete