Sunday, November 13, 2011

Gamma Phi Beta

This Friday, coincidentally 11-11-11, was our Founders Day.  It was my first time participating in it as an alum.  I joined the ladies in the Gamma Phi Beta Alumni Chapter of Louisville for a Founders Day Luncheon.  This year it was held in the house of a sister who was a graduate of Syracuse University.  It was a lovely afternoon with yummy food and good conversation.



Thankfully, I'm lucky enough to have an FSU Gamma Phi Alum here in Louisville with me.  Christin and I had fun at the luncheon


Saturday reminded me what a blessing Gamma Phi Beta has been to me.  it has had such an effect on not only my college career, but no has made moving to Louisville so much easier.

This was my first picture as a Gamma Phi.

Initiation day

Graduation 

Gamma Phi has been such a blessing to me! Happy 137th Birthday Gamma Phi!

No comments:

Post a Comment