The absolute BEST PART has been making my mommas homemade bread! She bought us THE Bread Machine and we've been using the kits we made when she was here. It's SO easy and SO yummy! The whole house smells good.
Mom started a blog for me here: http://advicefrommamalinda.blogspot.com/ and on it she writes recipes for me. Our favorite is the Italian Veggie Soup. YUM! We've made it a few times!
But besides mom's blog, we've lived off of Pintrest recipes:
1) (This is Chris's Fav): Baked Butter Garlic Crumbed Chicken, Green Beans, and Red Potatoes.
The recipe is here! SO yummy!
2) Creamy Chicken Vegtable Soup- This is SO yummy to me and it's a CROCK POT recipe :)
The recipe is here!
3) Mac N Cheese- Another Crock Pot Recipe
4) Spinach, Chicken and Cheese Pasta Dish
Recipe is here!
5) S'more Bars! SO YUMMY!!! By far my favorite :)
The recipe is here! You HAVE to make it!
So ya! We've been well fed recently and now have lots of left overs.....