Monday, October 31, 2011

1/2 Marathon #2 Completed!

Yesterday I completed my second 1/2 marathon!  I did so much better this race compared to the last one I ran and I was extremely happy with my finishing time and pace throughout the race!





I had THE BEST support staff in the world! Chris was AWESOME!  He took me at 7 a.m. in 33 degree weather to the race and he even had the car running to warm it up before we left the apartment!


He took some fun pictures throughout the race and when I was finished, he had my gatorade and food waiting!

He helped me take my shoes off and put comfy ones on because my hands wouldn't work!  He basically was awesome :)


I don't know if it was the super cold weather that made me immune to any pain, or my cheer staff, but somehow this race was just awesome!  So much fun...

No comments:

Post a Comment