Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Orlando for Amanda's Wedding Day #2

Friday we woke up and Chris took me to Orlando to meet with Amanda.
Amanda and I got our nails done and then ran lots of last minute wedding errands and got ready for the rehearsal and rehearsal dinner.  
The lovely couple, pastor and coordinator practicing the ceremony

The lovely couple at dnner

Amanda and her bridesmaids

My love!
After dinner I stayed the night with Amanda and we had our last single gals SATC/girly night together.

The next morning we woke up early, headed to the hair salon to get our hair done, then when to MAC to get our makeup done.  For those of you (like me) who didn't know this, listen up! MAC is AWESOME for wedding makeup- they do you make up for free as long as you buy $50 worth of stuff!  Normally to have a makeup artist come to you it's at least $125+ to get your make up done! I was thrilled to get my first MAC products. I got a neutral color eye shadow, face powder and an anti-oily skin moisturizer  and I'm loving all of them!

Then we headed to the church and got dressed and ready for the ceremony! 


2 of Amanda's bridesmaids made her cakes!!

Lizzy getting her hair done

Odille getting her makeup done
The lovely bride getting all pretty!
 After the wedding we headed to a local plantation home for the reception- it was absolutely gorgeous!
The groom, bride, Chris and I

GPhiB sister, her fiance and Chris and I

The bridesmaids :)
 It was such a fun day and it was Amanda's dream wedding I  think! It was such an honor to play a part  in their wedding day and to stand beside her as she married her prince charming!  So happy for Brad and Amanda!  

No comments:

Post a Comment