Monday, February 6, 2012

15th Pure Barre Class!

Soooo one of the things on my "to do" list for the wedding was to do my best to get back into shape!  I wanted a workout that was fun, motivating and effective and I have found the golden answer:



Pure Barre is almost too good to be true! It's slogan is "Lift, Tone, Burn" and it does so.  It uses small movements and targets the butt, thighs, stomach and arms.  It also stretches each area after its worked so it works flexibility too.  I literally can see my abs again and half gotten both splits back.  Everyone knows that I was an obsessive runner, but I've taken a break! I really think Pure Barre is just as good of a cardio workout.  I am SO glad to add Pure Barre to my workout because I had been reading how important strength training is, especially for women and I just had no desire or knowledge to lift weights or do weight training on my own.



SO, I have found a fun, addictive and effective way to workout before my wedding.  I'm obsessed!  Here's the link so look and see if they have one near you!

Pure Barre Link

**All pictures are from the Pure Barre Website**

No comments:

Post a Comment