Sunday, December 11, 2011

A perfect Christmasy Weekend

Chris and I have had such a wonderful Weekend!

It's really surprising because we're in the midst of finals....

Friday night, we had a lazy, relaxing night in.  We cooked this yummy dinner:

Then we watched Modern Family for hours
  
and made break and bake Christmas cookies.

Then this morning, Chris got up early to study, and Annabelle and I went to Cherokee Park and walked/ran the loop! 


We were FREEZING!

Anywho, then I we came home and I worked on my oral presentation while Chris continued studying.  Annabelle supported us :)


THEN the real fun began!  Chris got us tickets to see the NUTCRACKER put on by the Louisville Ballet!


(Us before leaving for the night)

First, we went to dinner a Volare. 
It's a nice Italian Restaurant on Frankfort (a road right by our apts).  It was SO yummy, the service wonderful and the atmosphere chic but warm, romantic and inviting.  I'd LOVE to go back but it's a "special occasions only" kind of place for us ;)



Doesn't Chris look stoked to have his pic taken?!  I got some yummy pasta+mushrooms+bacon yumminess and Chris went safely with Lasagna :)

From there we headed to the Kentucky Performing Arts Center to watch our Ballet!

In front of the Theater
All Christmas-ed Up

Then we came home and did our gift exchange

We are 2 happy and blessed people!

SUCH a fun weekend.  I'm so glad it was so good because I'm afraid our final days together before we head our separate ways are going to be filled with lots of studying and school..

No comments:

Post a Comment