Monday, July 18, 2011

American Cancer Society

It is so hard to believe that I have 1 week left working here at the American Cancer Society. What a ride it has been!  Although there are TONS of things I enjoyed about working for the American Cancer Society, I'd have to say my top 3 are:


  • My Co-Workers:



Crazy Alisha: (this pic describes her perfectly!)
This has been an eventful year for Alisha! She got engaged, married and had a beautiful baby boy, Mason.  It has been a blast/thrill/honor to be with her during all of these changes.

Mya

Sadly, Mya moved away this past Christmas :(  But before she left we got SCUBA certified! We had a BLAST doing it.  She was definitely my post-work hang out buddy!

My Boss Lisa
She honestly was amazing to work with.  She taught me so much about what a dedicated work ethic looks like and ways to be more professional.  She also was a hoot and had so many fun stories for us.

Ms. Connie
I spent every morning in her office catching up with the last 12 hours that we had spent apart.  She has the most beautiful, happy and wonderful family.  I aspire to be her when I grow up!


  • The Volunteers.  What a BLAST I had from them.  I learned so much from them about love and dedication to a cause!

  • The cancer patients and families.  They showed me how strong the human spirit is and how resilient we are!


It's been an honor working for such a great organization!

No comments:

Post a Comment